(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
300 gluten- and dairy-free recipes from popular food blogger Audrey Roberts to reset your eating habits to live a healthier life.
Millions of people now suffer from celiac disease and food sensitivity. But switching to a diet without gluten or dairy not only benefits those with gluten sensitivity or lactose intolerance, but benefits anyone who needs more energy, wants to lose weight, or simply craves a much healthier lifestyle. And now cooking without them is simple! You no longer need to give up the foods you love because with easy substitutions, some creative cooking, and the recipes in this book, you will still enjoy all your favorite foods.
The Everything Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Cookbook includes 300 gluten- and dairy-free recipes that your whole family will enjoy—from eggs benedict casserole to coconut cream pie. These easy and delicious recipes make it painless to start living a healthier life and feel better.
Audrey Roberts, founder of the popular food blog Mama Knows Gluten Free, teaches you how to make the most satisfying recipes from breakfast to dinner and snacks in between meals. The Everything Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Cookbook makes it easy to meet your family’s dietary needs while keeping them happy and healthy.
From the Publisher
Sample recipe: Easy Blueberry Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a twelve-cup muffin tin with baking cup liners or gluten-free nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine bananas and baking soda. Allow the mixture to sit for at least 2 minutes. (Allowing the mashed bananas and baking soda to sit for at least 2 minutes before adding the rest of the ingredients is key to what makes these so light and fluffy.)
3. Stir buttery spread into the mashed bananas, then stir in sugar, salt, eggs, and vanilla extract.
4. Mix in flour, cinnamon, and lemon peel. Gently stir in blueberries.
5. Scoop batter into muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Place muffin tin on a cooling rack and cool for 2 minutes. Remove muffins from tin and place on rack to finish cooling. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
2 large very ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
1 teaspoon baking soda
⅓ cup dairy-free buttery spread, melted
½ cup sugar; ⅛ teaspoon salt
2 large eggs, whisked; 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 ½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour with xanthan gum
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup frozen blueberries; 1 teaspoon dried lemon peel
Publisher : Everything; Illustrated edition (October 29, 2019)
Language : English
Paperback : 320 pages
ISBN-10 : 1507211287
ISBN-13 : 978-1507211281
Item Weight : 1.49 pounds
Dimensions : 8 x 0.7 x 9 inches