The reality is that kettlebells are a small part of a much broader movement. A movement movement. Suddenly, gym bros are going out of style as more freedom of information is helping us to get a better idea of what’s best for our bodies. We now know that you can’t fix a lifetime of sitting at a desk with 10 minutes of curling dumbbells.
What’s missing from our lives is functional strength and mobility. Simply put: we aren’t using our bodies the way that nature intended. And as a result, they’re starting to deteriorate much more quickly than they should. Cue the ‘Dad Bod’ – the infamous physique that plagues guys who spend 65 hours a week in the office, 20 in front of the TV, 10 in the pub and 2 in the gym.
Here’s Just Some Of What You’ll Learn Inside…
- An introduction to the kettlebell, it’s long and interesting history, and why it works so well to improve fitness, lose weight, and build muscle and strength
- Why functional strength training is crucial to long-term health and getting you in the best shape possible
- How to get started with kettlebell training even if you’ve never seen or touched a kettlebell in your entire life… although some are intimidated when they get started, you’ll quickly discover just how easy AND fun it can be to train with kettlebells
- A complete, step-by-step training plan for using kettlebells to train your lower body and legs
- How to use kettlebells for EVERYTHING else including your back, chest, arms, and core muscles
- The EXACT unique kettlebell exercises for developing TRUE functional strength and improving your overall health… the RIGHT way
- How to train your BRAIN with kettlebells and functional strength training… yes, I’m serious… you can use kettlebells to get EVERYTHING in your body in tip-top shape fast
- What you should be eating while you’re training with kettlebells to get the best results possible
- Three specific kettlebell programs… one for weight loss, one for strength building, and an all around performance and fitness building program
- Why traditional aerobic and other common exercises like running may be causing more harm than good and why you need to closely consider kettlebell training...
- How to stick with your training, even if you HATE working out… kettlebells make it easy for ANYONE to transform their bodies quickly...
- Plus, a whole lot more...
Video course Makes It Even Easier To Transform Your Body And Get Results Faster Than Ever With Kettlebells!
Likely you’ve seen them cropping up at your local gym and possibly you’ll have seen a few YouTube videos on the subject. After all, kettlebells have very quickly become the latest massive trend for building functional strength and have grown massively in popularity over recent years.
What you might not realise though is just how fantastic kettlebells are for building functional strength, burning calories and greatly improving all-round health. Moreover, you might not have realised just what kettlebells represent. Specifically, kettlebells represent a move to an entirely new type of training and an entirely new philosophy surrounding it.
To be frank, right now your fitness routine is probably woefully insufficient. If you followed conventional fitness and training wisdom and combined that with a conventional lifestyle, then you may be doing untold damage to not only your body but also your brain.
That is not to say that you have been misled, simply that we are discovering new information all the time and that this is constantly shifting paradigms with regards to the best forms of training.
- Use kettlebells safely and effectively for your own training, or that of others
Execute the four important movements in kettlebell training: swing, press, clean, and row
Understand all kettlebell grips that will bring your training to the next level
- Learn the important things that are usually overlooked or rushed through
- See a whole new world, not just black or white, learn that if it's safe, meets goals, it's good
- You should be cleared to perform physical activity
- Have at least one kettlebell of any weight
- Anyone who wants to learn kettlebell training the right way
- Busy office workers that want be able to use a simple tool for effective back pain relief
- Anyone that wants to take the first step to become a trainer
- Stay at home moms and dads that want to get fit, tone up, or stronger
- People that want their mobility back, the freedom to move without aches and pains