(as of Mar 18,2023 03:17:10 UTC – Details)
How About Finishing College Almost Free?
Are you scared to death you won’t be able to pay for college for your kid? Or, is your student clearly not going down the traditional path? Or, why isn’t my top notch getting lots of scholarship offers?
In this compact but loaded handbook, college myths are busted. Truths are shared about abysmal graduation rates, loans that can’t be fixed by bankruptcy, and the insane number FAFSA says YOU can afford to pay every year towards college. YOU and YOUR STUDENT get cost-effective and creative education options that won’t ruin their finances for the next 25 years.
In, ENOUGH! The College Cost Crisis, you will discover:
* The real impacts of FAFSA on getting college loan money
* Why class rank is more important today than their SAT/ACT scores
* Four basic personality tests and five career testing options to learn more about your student
* Three Action Guide Chapters based on how much you have saved for school
* A step by step system to earn almost 2 years of college credits for under $3,500.
Enough! The College Cost Crisis arms readers with practical truths and top-notch alternatives to borrowing outrageous amounts of money that must be paid back!
Enough! The College Cost Crisis busts open the doors on many inexpensive ways to earn your degree OR certification to do what you love!
ENOUGH! The College Cost Crisis is built for any parent or grandparent of a middle or high school student to use to get a personal education at the lowest possible price!
Read this book and unlock the secrets to a low or no cost college degree.
Publisher : Bonnie Burkett (March 24, 2020)
Language : English
Paperback : 152 pages
ISBN-10 : 1734609907
ISBN-13 : 978-1734609905
Item Weight : 9 ounces
Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.38 x 8.5 inches