(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Ease your worries and learn helpful coping strategies with this approachable step-by-step guide to managing stress and anxiety.
Are you one of the nineteen million Americans who suffers from anxiety-related problems? Don’t lose hope! Take action today with techniques that have helped thousands of people manage their anxiety and live full and satisfying lives.
In this updated edition of his classic guide, internationally recognized mental health expert Reneau Peurifoy incorporates the latest available information and research. With his step-by-step program, you’ll learn how to:
• Identify the sources of your anxiety and ease symptoms with relaxation techniques
• Minimize and manage stress more effectively
• Recognize and change harmful modes of thinking
• Learn how to stop worrying and avoiding things
• Manage anger, build self-esteem, and keep moving forward.
With this book, you’ll find all of the tools you need to build great habits—and start living a happier, healthier, and lower-stress life.
Publisher : Grand Central Life & Style; Revised edition (February 1, 2005)
Language : English
Paperback : 400 pages
ISBN-10 : 0446692778
ISBN-13 : 978-0446692779
Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 1.35 x 9 inches